Belts for Sewing Machines industrial (unfinished)

 Belts for sewing machines, especially for used industrials, can sometimes be difficult to find in the correct sizes. I'm sharing links to videos and sources, or sites that I want to be able to find again, when I need them.

Many people use automotive belts, V belts, some make belts of tubing, even metal coil springs, of some sort. Leather, even pantihose, and ropes, are sometimes used on various treadle machines, home machines, but heavier, stronger belts are very important, with higher speed industrials.

I can't remember it all, so am putting information here.

Holly Moore, in the Vintage Industrial Sewing Machine Facebook group, made the correct size of polyurethane belt(s) for her industrial machines, so I want to save this link.




https://youtu.be/s1v2BaKf4tk

Fan Favorites